One-to-one Behaviour Consultation
Transform the dread and frustration into clear, practical strategies that build a strong foundation for learning
For individuals to tackle and resolve a specific behaviour situation
Get a 1hr One-to-One Behaviour Consultation in which we examine your current situation:
- They just won’t be quiet so you can teach?
- You know they’re great with other staff – but you just can’t seem to get on with them? – it feels so personal?
- There’s one *particular* pupil who is getting under your skin?
- Your stomach churns every time you see 8FR on your timetable?
- There are teaching assistants in your school who are avoiding the one-to-one pupils they’re supposed to be supporting?
- You regularly have teachers telling you that behaviour is becoming the main reason they can’t teach in your school?
- You’re a parents or carer who keeps getting that call about your child and you feel lost in how to support your child with school?
In this session I give you practical solutions that enable you to fully support your students (and staff) come Monday morning AND Friday afternoons!
A One-to-one Behaviour Consultation includes:
- A diagnosis questionnaire for me to clearly understand your situation, so that we can get to solutions quickly during the session
- A 1hr zoom or phone call, so that I can provide solutions for your particular challenges
- A brief summary of the call outlining your action steps, so that you can refer back to our discussion keep yourself focused on improving the situation – and re-gaining your peace of mind!
It is suitable for:
- SLT and Governors for advice on whole-school approaches
- Individual teachers or teaching assistants on specific classes or pupils
- Parents and Carers.
*Bonus* Free access to my How to work with students with challenging behaviour mini-training worth £15
“Thought provoking with practical ideas“