Practical strategy sessions to resolve behaviour issues
Transform the dread and frustration into clear, practical strategies that build a strong foundation for learning
For individuals to tackle and resolve a specific behaviour situation
Get a 1hr one-to-one behaviour consultation or on-going sessions in which we examine your current situation:
Teaching assistants and teachers
- They just won’t be quiet so you can teach?
- You know they’re great with other staff – but you just can’t seem to get on with them? – it feels so personal?
- There’s one *particular* pupil who is getting under your skin?
- Your stomach churns every time you see 8FR on your timetable?
- There are teaching assistants in your school who are avoiding the one-to-one pupils they’re supposed to be supporting?
- You regularly have teachers telling you that behaviour is becoming the main reason they can’t teach in your school?
- You want to shift the behaviour culture in your school?
Parents and carers
- You’re a parents or carer who keeps getting that call about your child and you feel lost in how to support your child with school?
- You’ve been advised that your child should no longer be in mainstream education and are unsure what to do?
These sessions will help you prepare to approach things differently, empowering you and your young people, so that they may thrive in their education.
I give you practical solutions that enable you to fully support your students (and staff) come Monday morning AND Friday afternoons!
“I could see the work I’d done so far from a different angle, and you encouraged me to return to the collaborations that might be beneficial at school; and you coached me through it all with patience, reassurance and kindness during our conversations!“
1 x 1hr session – £175
We will explore one aspect of a behaviour issue for which you would like to find fresh ideas or practical solutions.
Examples of 1hr sessions topics:
- Strategies for a particular pupil
- ‘Behaviour toolbox’ refresher – working out what’s actually working, and how it can be easier
- Self-care and behaviour blitz – discover how to look after yourself and your pupils
3 x 1hr sessions (over 1-2 months) – with email support and preparation work in between (reading reports, researching schools etc.) = £425
We will investigate a slightly *trickier* behaviour issue, or shift the negative patterns of behaviour that are arising, so that you can feel prepared and empowered to make those changes each day with your pupils.
Examples of 3 x 1hr sessions topics:
- Guidance on homeschooling young people with behaviour needs
- Turning around a *tricky* class
- Consultation on a schoolwide issue or policy concerning behaviour
6 x 1 hr sessions (over 1-4 months) – with email support and preparation work in between (reading reports, researching schools etc.) = £725
We will deep dive into a long term behaviour issue or culture change. You will receive on-going support to make shifts that benefit you and your pupils in a sustainable way. You will be supported with challenges that arise on the way, so that you can sustain the momentum to make lasting, positive change for your pupils’ learning and progress.
Examples of 6 x 1hr sessions topics:
- Supporting parents or carers with their child’s education, who are not currently in school
- Guiding Heads, SLT and Governors on new behaviour initiatives, policies or schoolwide, long-term behaviour strategy changes
- Advising on schoolwide re-structures on behaviour or SEMH – e.g. special units
“Value for money: Yes, definitely! And from the setting point of view, the Headteacher of our school says so, officially!“
*Bonus* Free access to my How to work with students with challenging behaviour mini-training worth £15