So we’ve had a peculiar year, and it’s affected us all.
Alongside this, always at the forefront of my brain are our most vulnerable young people, the ones who were already dealing with trauma, abuse, neglect, mental health issues – before the infamous 2020…
Optimus Education invited me to lay out how we can best support these young people in our schools.
- Transitioning back into school
- Practical tips to prepare
- What we will need to do in the first weeks and months of return
- What we will need to do to prepare for the following 3-6 months
- Consider the other pupils (who don’t usually display behavioural issues)